My Sweet Memory


Saturday, June 14, 2008 9:18 PM


o.o okie sorry another late post again
I am quite lazy so i edited only a few picture.
This was happened on the 14june.
We went to celebrate belle's birthday ^^
Watched "the happening".
Most of us find it is a waste of money to watch this show.
Ok, i think amount all, i am the most timid one.
I find some part of the movie scary which i think most of them are not scared of. -______-
0.o sudden lost my memory, i forgot where we go after that -.-
ehh let me think.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Ya, we went to mos burger to have our lunch ^^
Before that some of us were inside facebook faceshop looking at nail polish.
Then sudden baby came in and pull me out without saying a word.
Then he pull me into a bag shop.
Which before long all of us had gone to.
All the sale girl see me. And of course i was paiseh at that moment la.
Then when i reach the counter, the sale girl greet me and give me a bag.
I wan like O___________________O huh? why give me?
Without thinking i just took the bag.
Then i realised, baby had brought the bag when we left the shop at first.
He saw my face just like can't leave the bag.
so he brought it and surprise me with that.
I some how was quite shocked but thank baby ^^

Then after our lunch we went to leon house to watch "son of the mask".
I watched it a lots of time already but some how still find it funny.
And everybody was watching except baby who's sleepingZZzzz.
Half way the movie, we blow the cake and I gone home after that :D


Fatty was shocked to see i took picture of him :D

The bag~

photo after the movie



Baby and me ^^







weiqi entertained me only when we were at bus -___-


Oh my! Izzet shai and me gona be les too?


okie, I know you may hate it.

But i don't care ^^
Here my zilian picture again :D
lalala~
-> this picture like show
"me or $10"
or
"me for $10"



I love to eat lollipop, not lollipop stick ^^

The three couple of the day ^^

jerome + weiqi
Willima + shai
ME + baby
I edited one :D
The group photo :D
cake~
The birthday girl and the cake ^^



That Lady


zhihui ♀

Though times may get tough,
I smile knowing that I am stronger today then I was yesterday
and I will be stronger tomorrow then I am today.

Zhi Hui's Facebook profile




ADVERTISEMENT

* Click e advertisement*






Inside Feel

-疏远谁, 有时候并不是讨厌, 而是太喜欢。




DARLINK

Sweet Memories

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
March 2012
November 2012
December 2012
March 2013
June 2013
July 2013