My Sweet Memory


Monday, January 07, 2008 3:59 PM


ALVIN'S :
RULES to follow
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.

FAVOURITES
Colour: almost all the colour ^^
Food: mum's cooking & western food
Song: Those that are meaningful (:
Movie: alvin and the chipmunks

HAVE YOU EVER
Dated Your Best Friend: nope..
Broken The Law: erm, yesh.. oop =X
Been Arrested: Nope..
Been On TV: yepps :D
Kissed Someone You Don't Know: comfirm NO!

5 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING:
1) tee-shirt
2) Shorts
3) Undergarments
4) No more, I think so.

THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY:
1) Wake up
2) Bath
3) Ate breakfast & lunch
4) Checked my phone
5) Transfer photos to my computer
6) Sing
7) writing
8) Crap & slack
9) Take pictures
10) use comp
11) sleep (:

THINGS YOU CAN HEAR RIGHT NOW:
1) typing of keyboard
2) children laughing downstair
3) you were my everything - aviation
4) My voice ^^ (I'm singing)

THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED:
1) Sleep zzz
2) use comp
3) go out


The 5 chosen ones:
1) yvonne
2) henry
3) hantu
4) mei hui
5) william


Name: zhihui
Birth Date: 30th April 1991
Current Status: In a relationship (:
Eye Color: dark brown, i think.
Hair Color: black (:
Righty or Lefty: Righty

[On the Inside]
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fear: Insect
Your Weakness: study
Your Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian.

[Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow]
Your First Thought: Will I have enough $ today?
Your Last Thought Before Bedtime: What will happen tml?
Your Most Missed Memories: The 1st outing i opened at sgc.

[Your Pick]
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
McDonalds or Burger King: Burger king (:
Single or Group Dates: Depends :D
Adidas or Nike: none of them can? prefer converse
Tea or Nestea: I don't drink both.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla^^
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino
Smoke: No! never again!
Curse: use to, now lesser XD
Take showers: Warm water
Have a crush: is that counted?
Think you are in love: with my bebe (:
Want to get married: 20plus??
Believe in yourself: Of course ^^
Think you are a health freak: okie okie only..

[In the Past Month]
Drank alcohol: nope
Gone to the mall: Yeah ^w^
Been on stage: nope
Eaten sushi: think nope..
Dyed your hair: nope :D

[Have You Ever...]
Played a stripping game: NO!
Changed who you were to fit in: No

[Age]
You are hoping to be married at the age of: 22 above

[In a Guy]
Best Eye Color: black or brown
Best Hair Color: anything, as long as i don't feel irritating about it.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Not too short and not too long.

[What Were You Doing]
1 Min Ago: Breathing.
1 Hour Ago: Typing.
5 Hours Ago: Eating ban mian (:
1 Month Ago: Working
1 Year Ago: I think I'm at school.

[Finish the Sentence]
I Love: bebe, family & friends
I Feel: Sleepy.
I Hate: Left out!
I Hide: My dark eye rings
I Need: Money :D

The next 5 peeps are:
1) germaine
2) huixin
3) teriyaki
4) martin
5) yuting



That Lady


zhihui ♀

Though times may get tough,
I smile knowing that I am stronger today then I was yesterday
and I will be stronger tomorrow then I am today.

Zhi Hui's Facebook profile




ADVERTISEMENT

* Click e advertisement*






Inside Feel

-疏远谁, 有时候并不是讨厌, 而是太喜欢。




DARLINK

Sweet Memories

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
March 2012
November 2012
December 2012
March 2013
June 2013
July 2013