My Sweet Memory


Tuesday, September 11, 2007 1:25 PM


Today was very tired and bored day for me.

Yesterday sleep so late then today woke up so early. As normal wen to the canteen to have my breakfast in the morning when i reached school. Ate noodle, accidently add too much black source already. OMG! the taste =b

Recess went to the library to used computer. Then skip lunch again, just don't feel like eating. Saw germaine cried today *sad*. She having too much stress this few day, think because of study. Went for history class after accompany teriyaki and germaine to eat. Don't have maths class after that, so went straight home. On the way at the bus, i don't know what happened to me. My tears sudden roll down from my face. OMG! Luckly only the aunt beside me saw it, i so paiseh. Then i pretend that my eyes got something. LOL

When i reached home, finish doing all the thing i need to do. When was about to used computer, emily called me, to come downstair. So i never asked so much and went down to meet her. We sit at the staircase for about 15minture then she began to talk to me. T.T another sad case. Her stead broke up with her. I was there to lend her a listening ear and shoulder too. First time saw her cried. Talk and talk, in the end i was telling her my thing. 0.0 In the end, is she consoling me =.=" Thank to her, i feel much better after all.

Always so "busy" to listen to people problem and help them when they need me. I maybe to kp but i don't wish to see them sad. I want them to smile ^^ Nobody really understand me. The world seem to be on my shoulder. I could not take it anymore. I alway told people "in life there are two choice, step down or get up" so in the end, i think i choose to step down. I'm DEAD!!



That Lady


zhihui ♀

Though times may get tough,
I smile knowing that I am stronger today then I was yesterday
and I will be stronger tomorrow then I am today.

Zhi Hui's Facebook profile




ADVERTISEMENT

* Click e advertisement*






Inside Feel

-疏远谁, 有时候并不是讨厌, 而是太喜欢。




DARLINK

Sweet Memories

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
March 2012
November 2012
December 2012
March 2013
June 2013
July 2013